Video tutorials are now available on this page: "SOFiE - Documentation - Video Tutorials".
- Please note that for Windows systems you do not need to install Java on your system before installing SOFIE, given that a custom JRE is already embedded in the SOFiE installer package.
- For installation procedure, please refer to the manual "Installation and profile creation" in the documentation section of this website.
On September 19th, 2019, a version of the SOFiE client was made available to users, "5.24".
This version contains :
- Availability of the SUFREP report for the CSSF
- Availability of reports F24, F25, ... F32 for the CAA
- Update of the V0115 report layout for the BCL
- Several minor corrections
In addition, on 24 October 2019 a version correcting a problem with sending SUFREP reports was corrected.
Gentle reminder: It is mandatory to update any existing client installation before December 1st, 2018 as this protocol will be the only one accepted for https connexions from this point on. A document explaining what to check is available here.
SOFiE not packaged with Java Runtime Environment (JRE) for UNIX/Linux 32/64 bits systems, as long as Java JRE 1.7 is supported).
Latest version: V5.24 2019-10-24
Use an official JRE of version 6 minimum (JRE 1.7.0_79 recommended). OpenJDK is not compatible!
Please uncompress the archive in the SOFiE home folder with the command "tar -xvf Sofie_Prod_V5.24.20191024.tar" and read the INSTALL.TXT notes included in the installation package.
Run SOFiE with the command "run_gui.ksh" from the "bin" subfolder (The Korn Shell is mandatory).
modified: on October 24th, 2019