Creating a new generation of loyalty programs – a win-win-win for cardholders, retailers and card issuers.
Security, availability and flexibility – working at scale
At SIX Payment Services, we keep the transactions flowing. We handle up to 500 of them each second. We have the capacity for several times more. And we can always support the level of sophistication you are looking for.
Processing transactions is what SIX does. We handle domestic and international transactions, including routing, authorization and collection, as well as clearing and settlement. And you can rely on us to deliver the highest standards of availability, security and flexibility:
- Our systems routinely exceed availability levels of 99.9%. We only ever use a fraction of our available bandwidth. We maintain full redundancy across all components. And our operations are fully compliant with the most stringent security standards.
- SIX routinely supports the full range of debit products (including Maestro, V PAY, MasterCard Debit, Visa Debit, and a full range of domestic schemes, such as BankContact/MisterCash).
- We support a complete spectrum of offline, online and stand-in authorization techniques, giving you the perfect balance between cost-effectiveness and control.
- Our systems automatically identify and accommodate the full range of transaction types, apply the corresponding interchange and service fees, and provide real-time reporting across each of them.
- Your own authorization parameters can be viewed and changed, by your own people, direct from their desktop, at any time – and in real time.
- With SIX, you can benefit from the intelligence within our systems. For example, with our clearing solutions you can optimize your cash management and get an accurate forecast of your daily settlement position.
Fraud and risk management are, of course, integral to SIX transaction processing. And we provide a complete exception item and dispute handling service.
Compelling loyalty programs – drawing on data and insight
One stop shop for Migros Bank
«Particularly decisive for Migros Bank’s choice of SIX Payment Services were its card management and processing. ...» Oliver Estermann, Migros Bank
Luxembourg goes V PAY
When the community of banks in Luxembourg decided to move away from their existing debit card scheme they had many choices to make. ...