Worldline, the European market leader in payment and transaction services, announces that it has published its first Integrated Report for the year 2018.
The full integrated report, which can be viewed here, provides a comprehensive overview of the financial and extra-financial performance of Worldline in 2018. In addition to presenting the company’s global vision and strategy, the report also highlights the work undertaken within the areas of the sustainable business model, governance and the main achievements of the year in the areas of business, human resources, value chain and environment, in relation to the TRUST 2020 CSR program.
Based on financial and non-financial indicators, the report detailed the risks and opportunities, challenges and initiatives in CSR and describes Worldline’s actions to create sustainable value for all stakeholders.
Worldline’s 2018 TRUST 2020 Achievements and Key Sustainability Results
Worldline confirms its progress towards achieving the objectives of its TRUST2020 program. The company is proud to disclose that, in 2018, it has achieved close to 40% of its CSR roadmap and more than 73% of its CSR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) improved with a growth trend in all its strategic areas:
- 8.1/10 overall customer satisfaction
- 98.74% of incident responses compliant with Worldline security policy
- 97% of Compliance Assessment of Data Processing performed for all data processing activities
- €816 m revenue generated through sustainable solutions
- 9 points in employee satisfaction compared to 2015 baseline
- 95% of Worldline employees completed the Code of Ethics training
- 38.4% of strategic suppliers evaluated by EcoVadis against 30% in 2017
- 100% of CO2 emissions offset from all activities and payment terminals
These achievements and progress have been recognised by leading independent extra-financial rating agencies:
- EcoVadis: For the third year in a row Worldline has been awarded, the Gold standard. With an overall score of 81/100 in 2018, Worldline remains within the TOP 1% of the best sustainable companies assessed in all categories.
- Vigeo Eiris: Worldline has obtained a score of 55/100 and has recently joined the restricted TOP 5 of the most sustainable companies of the Software services & IT sector in Europe.
Gilles Grapinet, CEO of Worldline, said:
“Our first Integrated Report represents a major milestone, demonstrating that sustainability is at the heart of Worldline, tightly connecting our financial and non-financial performance. Our latest CSR ratings from Vigeo Eiris and Ecovadis confirm the strong CSR dynamic developed by the company and the transformation that has already taken place. Our top priorities for 2019 include data protection, employee satisfaction, diversity and gender equity and tackling climate change to help ensure a future of sustainable growth. ”