When does it make sense to carry out a security check using address verification?
Our Support Team can double-check a buyer’s details using address verification. When is it advisable to make more detailed enquiries about a cardholder?
If you answer at least three of the questions below with "No", then we recommend you contact our Support Team. We will verify the cardholder’s details on your behalf with the bank that issued the card.
- Is the customer in question a regular?
- Does the address exist (in the telephone book or in some other public directory) and do the name and telephone number match the address given?
- Would you also deliver the product/service on account?
- Is the transaction consistent with your clients' normal ordering patterns?
- Is the amount less than CHF/EUR 500.00?