Use our reliable and rapid payment terminals.
Save time and spare your nerves
A checklist to save you time and spare your nerves: discover your potential to become even more efficient – at least when it comes to cashless payments.
At the POS
- Thanks to the contactless function, your customers can pay for small amounts twice as fast as they can with a card. Are your customers and sales staff aware of this?
- Integrated payment terminals: if your payment terminal communicates automatically with your cash register software, not only does this reduce errors (incorrect bookings, etc.), but it also speeds up the payment process, making it even faster than with automated payment terminals.
- With DDC, cardholders abroad can pay in their accustomed currency and thus keep an overview of their finances – at just the touch of a button and without the need for any calculation skills.
- Mobile terminals make you more flexible: your entire business becomes a POS. For tradespeople or restaurant workers, smart devices are an indispensable part of daily life.
- Self check-out: reduce queues at the cash register and offer your customers and yourself more flexibility.
Online and mobile shopping
- A speedy and streamlined check-out process is key, otherwise customers will abandon their shopping baskets at the last moment. Using the wallet function, your customers can pay in a flash as they don't have to re-enter their data and card information afresh each time.
- Your customers must have the choice: offer them as many payment methods as possible – and by doing so reduce the number of abandoned transactions.
- Combine your online shop with your warehouse management system, accounting system and CRM. This will make everything perfectly coordinated and fully automated.
- Offer DCC for online payments so your customers from abroad can keep an overview of their finances and thus be more inclined to buy from you.
- P2P apps make it easy to send and receive money – especially small amounts – by smartphone. With the Paymit app from SIX (recently available in Switzerland), small amounts can, for example, be sent or requested between friends, family members and acquaintances.
In the back office
- Automatic reconciliation of your transactions saves you valuable time in the back office and makes you less susceptible to errors. Rely on financial management tools, while remaining confident in the knowledge that you will retain an overview – including analyses and reports.
- We will help you comply with the strict international requirements set by the Payment Card Industry (PCI). With us, you are in safe hands.
And, last but not least, the ultimate tip for sparing your nerves: choose a partner that can offer you all services in connection with cashless payments as well as end-to-end on-site support from a single source.